“Feed your faith and your fears will starve to death.” – Unknown
Yes, #faith is definitely one of my favorite F words, and I found the above quote quite fitting for this challenge. Getting fit is more diet than exercise but, as I clarified when I broke down the nutrition plan earlier, there is no starving on this plan..except when it comes to fear.
Though I wouldn’t describe myself as religious, my faith in God is a big part of what defines me. Everything I have or accomplished or will have or accomplish (including reaching my goals in this challenge), is because of Him. Today, on Good Friday, I thank Him.
For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16
Day 13 Results
- Weight: 139 pounds (24 to go!)
- Steps: 10,992 (as of 8:50pm)
- Lows: Only got 7 hours of sleep last night. I wasted an hour on a terrible movie! lol
- Highs: Weight went down finally after 5 days! Got a few more steps in than usual and it’s earlier than when I normally mark it down. I ate Meal 5 earlier than usual today, too, which I’d like to do as much as possible.
- Meals 1 and 2 – .5 c steamed white Jasmine rice, 4 oz baked salmon, fresh tomatoes and onions in soy sauce (I’ve had this before – I forgot to mention that I use low sodium soy sauce)
- Meals 3 and 4 – 1 serving of protein shake
- Meal 5 – .5 c steamed white Basmati rice, 1 grilled, skinless, chicken thigh kabob with sumac seasoning
- LISS – ran for 40 minutes and walked for 25 minutes to get my steps in
- All other markers checked.
Don’t forget to recognize and deliver love today! ❤ G